Toyota Tsusho views the once-in-a-century stage of profound transformation that the autmobile industry has entered as a business opportunity and will undertake various reforms while contributing to the realization of a safe and comfortable mobility society.
Strive for the elimination of traffic casualties and contribute to the creation of a safe and comfortable mobility society
Next Mobility Strategy
In our Next Mobility Strategy, we plan to invest 20.0 billion yen or more and aim to increase profit for the fiscal year by 6.0 billion yen, to contribute to the realization of a safe and comfortable mobility society. The automobile industry has entered a once-in-a-century stage of profound transformation. The birth and evolution of advanced technologies, such as autonomous driving, artificial intelligence (AI), and the Internet of Things (IoT), are poised to greatly expand mobility potential. The Toyota Tsusho Group sees these environmental changes as business opportunities and will undertake initiatives such as using material innovation, autonomous driving and advanced safe driving support technologies, and improving traffic infrastructure. We thereby aim to reduce the number of road accidents and achieve zero traffic casualties and contribute to the development of a safe and comfortable mobility society.
Toyota Tsusho Key Sustainability Issues's Key Performance Indicator
March 31, 2021
March 31, 2023
March 31, 2024
- (Change from the fiscal year ended March 31, 2020)
- Expansion in in-vehicle electronics businesses
Continue to contribute to the creation of a safe and comfortable mobility society through CASE-related businesses
- Driving school business in India, which has many traffic accidents
- Operation of safe driving training centers in Thailand
- Truck platooning: Implementation of technology for truck platooning by driverless following vehicles
- Development of OTA services (prevention of accidents and vehicle error