Philosophy / Vision
The Toyota Tsusho Group's philosophy system is comprised of four levels.
- Corporate Philosophy
- Living and prospering together with people, society, and the globe, we aim to be a value-generating corporation that contributes to creation of a prosperous society.
- Behavioral Guidelines
As a good corporate citizen,
- We will strive for open and fair corporate activities;
- We will be socially responsible and strive for conservation of the environment;
- We will be creative and strive to provide added value;
- We will respect people and strive to create an engaging workplace.
We have established Global Code of Conduct & Ethics (10 creeds), which makes Behavioral Guidelines more concrete, on July 1st, 2016.
Global Vision - for the next 10 years established in 2016 -
Guidelines and signposts that we should reach within 10 years as we continue pursuing and realizing our fundamental philosophy
Global Vision - Ideal Image
- The Right ONE for you
- The best assurance of safety, quality, and reliability - based on your needs (Genba)
- The Right ONE for us
- Maximization of individual capabilities, global networks and diversity to create synergistic strengths
- The Right ONE for future
- Unique insights and capabilities to explore new possibilities for future and sustainable society
Global Vision - Toyotsu Core Values
To realize the vision, we will materialize
Toyotsu group way as Toyotsu Core Values
for basic approaches in the next 10 years
We will focus on Toyotsu Core Values and further enhance these elements while displaying and utilizing them.
Global Vision - Toyotsu Core Values to realize growth -
Expanding business size through the Toyotsu Core Values
Global Vision - Business expansion through Toyotsu Core Values
- Expansion of our current business with our own (internally generated) resources.
- Business expansion in new areas where we can utilize our expertise in region and / or business domain from our Toyotsu Core Values such as Genba-focus
- New business development with a focus on innovative technologies, services and products utilizing Collective force and Innovator spirit
Mid-term business plan & annual plan:
Strategies for business activities reflecting shifts in the business environment, onsisting of policies, concrete action plans and numerical targets
The Toyota Tsusho Group Way (Toyotsu Group Way)
"Shokon" (A Passion for Business)
The spirit of indomitability
Tackle every job with the pluck, perseverance, and passion to get things done right
The spirit of enterprise
Exercise ambition and imagination in anticipating trends, hone your perceptiveness in steering customers to new possibilities, and foster new functions and lines of business
"Genchi, Genbutsu, Genjitsu" (On Site, Hands on, In touch)
Inquiring into the true needs of our customers
Step out into the field (On Site), see things for yourself (Hands on), and grasp what is happening to render sound business judgments and to adapt your approach to real-world circumstances (In touch)
Putting PDCA* into practice
Look beyond the established wisdom in illuminating problems and in tackling improvements, reforms, and transformations as circumstances warrant
- *Plan, Do, Check, Action!
"Team Power" (Teamwork)
Set goals for yourself and work autonomously to achieve those goals Bring a sense of professionalism to your work and strive continuously to hone your capabilities
Nurture mutual trust with colleagues through dialogue, exchange, and sensitivity Pursue overall-optimum solutions by encouraging each individual to assume a sense of personal commitment for work, while retaining open-minded flexibility and to secure the participation of colleagues in tackling the work