Occupational Health and Safety Initiatives
Based on the Toyota Tsusho Group's Policies on Safety and Health, the group promotes occupational health and safety initiatives that are designed to ensure the continuity of operations by ensuring the safety of all people who work at Toyota Tsusho Corporation and all those who are involved in its operations, including business partners and investees. We have also established the Food Safety Management Group so as to offer safe and reliable food, and are building a food safety management system.
- The Toyota Tsusho Group's Policies on Safety and Health (Revised July 2011)
- 1.Recognizing that good communications are paramount for ensuring safety and health, top management places a high premium on dialogue with employees.
- 2.While strictly adhering to relevant safety and health laws and the internal workplace business rules and procedures of our customers, we have established our own standards, as we work to raise the level of our safety and health management.
- 3.We utilize occupational safety and health management systems and implement kaizen (continuous improvement) as we aim to continually raise safety and health levels.
- 4.To promote safety and health activities at all companies throughout the Toyota Tsusho Group, we will establish the necessary organizations and structures and clarify the locations of responsibilities.
- 5.To progress with the creation of comfortable and healthy workplaces, we will provide all employees with sufficient and necessary education for ensuring their safety and health.